The ELM327 Best FT232 FTDI Chip VAG COM 409.1 Universal Car USB Diagnostic Cable Tool Interface OBDII OBD2 is a universal PC-based scan tool for most vehicles. It is designed to read live data and codes of your car so you′ll see the overall condition of the car engine control systems. Moreover, you can save the diagnostic results to your computer via USB or print it out. This diagnostic cable is easy to install and use. With such a smart tool, you are able to run tests and diagnose by yourself. Don′t hesitate to get one!
For Audi Models:
- Compatible: A2 / A3 / A4 For Cabriolet / A6 / A8 / S2 / S3 / TT
- Not Compatible: 80 / 100 / 200 / A3(8P) / A4(B7) / A6(C6/4F) / A8 / A8L(D3/4E) / Q7
- Compatible: For Alhambra / For Altea / For Arosa / For Cordoba / For Ibiza / For Inca / For Leon MK 1 / For Leon MK 2 / For Toledo
- Not Compatible: Not For Altea (5P) / Not For Leon (1P) / Not For Toledo (5P)
- Compatible: For Fabia / For Felicia / For Octavia MK 1 / For Octavia MK 2 / For Superb
- Not Compatible: Not For Octavia (1Z)
- Compatible: For Beetle / For Bora / For Caddy / For Corrado / For Golf MK2 / For Golf MK3 / For Golf MK4 / For Jetta MK3 / For Jetta MK4/ For Lupo / For Passat MK3 / For Passat MK4 / For Polo MK3 / For Polo MK4 / For Touran / For Touareg / For Transporter T3 / For Transporter T4 / For Transporter T5.
- Not Compatible: Not For Caddy (2K) / Not For Golf MK5 (1K) / Not For Golf Plus / Not For Jetta MK5 (1K) / Not For Passat MK5 (B6) / Not For Passat MK6 (B6) / Not For Phaeton /Not For Touran (1T)
1. Check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles.
2. If the vehicle is compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified" and will have a 16-Pin OBDII standard socket.
- Universal PC-based scan tool for most vehicles
- Designed to read live data and codes of your car
- Present you the overall condition of the car engine control systems
- You can save the diagnostic results in your computer via USB or print it out
- Easy to install and use
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car).
- Operating Software Compatibility: For Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / NT and XP.
- Supports terminal (K) bus communication.
- Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit.
- Has 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW.
- Refer to your car user manual or check with your car dealer or local mechanic whether your car is compatible with this product.
- Compatible Vehicles: For Volkswagen, For Audi, For skoda, For seat.
- Also supports ISO9141 protocol.
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer.
- The CVFG-A11 cable can not work if your car uses a protocol bus system like VPW, PWM or CAN -bus.
- The K/L Diagnostic interface cables works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996.
|Model||KKL VAG COM 409.1|
|Function||USB OBD2 Diagnostic Cable|
|Applicable Autos||Audi, Fiat, Seat, Skoda, VW, etc.|
|Hardware Version||Latest Version|
|Software Version||Latest Version|
|External Testing Certification||CE|
|Material Type||Plastic & Metal|
|Chip||Best FT232 FTDI Chip|
|Dimensions||(2.76 x 1.97 x 1.18)" / (7 x 5 x 3)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||3.67oz / 104g|
- 1 x VAG 409.1 USB Cable